Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Rina Sato & Asuka Ohgame -- Egao ni Naru (笑顔になる)

Ten-don YUM!



Ahhhh, yes...it's been a great thing watching the foodie foreplay that is "Koufuku Graffiti"(幸腹グラフィティ)before my anime buddy and I go out for dinner. It gets us into a good mindset. By the way, yesterday's dinner was Spicy Coconut Chicken Curry (very much YUM!).



And the theme songs have been fine for the ears as well. About a month ago, I featured the opening theme, "Shiawase ni Tsuite Watashi ga Shitteiru Itsutsu no Houhou"(幸せについて私が知っている5つの方法)by Maaya Sakamoto(坂本真綾). And here tonight, it's "Egao ni Naru" (You'll Smile) by the two seiyuu stars of the show, Rina Sato(佐藤利奈)and Asuka Ohgame(大亀あすか)as their characters Ryo and Kirin respectively. Written by Yuuki Matsuura(松浦勇気)and composed by Katsutoshi Kitagawa(北川勝利), it's another sunny and smiley song that has that hint of 60s Bacharach and David. For those who can understand the Japanese lyrics, Ryo and Kirin adorably pepper the melody with various dishes and the onomatopoeia that accompany them. It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the night owls who have been dedicated to "Koufuku Graffiti" (it's a late-night anime) rushed out of the apartment and headed for a 24-hour konbini for whatever's left on the bento shelves. My friend and I are most fortunate that we get to see this on Sunday afternoons.



And of course, I have to leave off with another adorable rendition of "Shiawase Graffiti"(しあわせグラフィティ...Happy Graffiti) with one of my favourite dishes. There is a full version but I'll leave that for next month.

Sashimi platter

Hamburg platter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.